LCAB infrastructure was being “served” for 14 years by a 1-person IT company who responded only to emergency break fixes – crashes, security issues, server failures, etc.
Why They Switched
In time, LCAB realized that they could not fulfill their mission with this reactive (not proactive) IT service. They shopped around, finally asking Griffin to do an IT audit of their IT infrastructure.
The Initial Assessment What Griffin Discovered
- Poor initial design and weak architecture/engineering
- IT response times had been REAL slow (exposing the risk of relying on just one person for the agency’s entire IT support)
- LCAB staff did not have consistent IT policies and procedures. This resulted in inefficiency within their IT infrastructure and unnecessary downtime. Multiple technology providers did not take full ownership of the IT environment causing inconsistency and lack of continuity – lots of headaches.
- Griffin’s team approach provided LCAB with 15-minute response times during normal business hours/within an hour during extended business hours.
- Proper onboarding eliminating existing infrastructure inconsistencies and fixing unexplainable network/system problems.
- Eliminated redundancies with multiple providers – a single solution.
- Proactive planning versus reactive support; eliminated unscheduled outages.
- Automated data processing functions which saved money and relieved budget constraints by eliminating an expensive staff position.
How Did LCAB’s Monthly IT Labor Costs/Expenses Change After Switching to Griffin?
A singular solution providing complete IT service for less than the cost of one in-house IT employee – faster response time and no unscheduled outages.
LCAB’s been a satisfied customer since 2007!
Is Your Company's IT Infrastructure Holding You Back? The First Step Toward Your Solution is a Free Consultation.
Please provide us with a little information so we can create a custom quote for your organization.